Warning: This page you’re reading may be inappropriate for younger children. If you don't feel comfortable with this, don't read further. Caution is advised.
Although Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is for children, it is known to have some innuendos.
Innuendos in the episodes
- Moze tells Cookie, "I don't mean to rip on your dream girl, but she's a dog." Female dog is the definition for b****.
- The substitute’s song he’s singing has an innuendo in it. Even the subtitles say it.
- "I got a little lick about a whale named d***"
Part 2: Bad Habits
- Moze was saying things and getting cut off by the whistle repeatedly. She was said to be trash talking.
- The possible words that was cut off by the whistle are a**, b****, or h**.
- Moze said, “I thought you were going to give me detention for life or call me a mean little-” and then she got cut off.
- This might imply that it may be "a mean little b****."
- If you look closely, it might not look like it but Gordy is sticking his middle finger downwards.
- Cookie cross-dresses.
- Even though the lady was an adult, Moze treats her in an abusive way by almost pulling off her hair.
- Ned paints a picture of a naked lady.
- Teenagers even some adults get shocked on what they see.
- Ned keeps scratching his personal area.